F&G Hospitality is always looking for talented hospitality candidates. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have hospitality experience, financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
A Junior Consultant will travel from the closest major airport to our client properties worldwide to perform a variety of auditing and consulting services. Typical travel is between 20-22 days per month, normally in intervals of 10 days of travel followed by 5 days off.
- Limited experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting potential risks for the client;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of Microsoft Office;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- Candidates can look forward to regular client contact;
- A role in business development and proposal writing;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data;
- Driving Sales;
- Analyzing Data and understanding results;
- Arranging client coordination & travel schedules
Upload Your Resume & Apply Today!